For now, product of the week: ( Drumrolll pleeeaassee..)
Rand B from Lush!!!!
- Very Moisturising
- A little goes a long way
- Lovely (in my opinion) smell
- Full of organic natural ingredients, no silicones, mineral oil, petroleum or parabens.
- Fair Trade :-)
- Made by a company with a great ethical policy
- Vegan (if you're a total vegan that won't use animal products in cosmetics)
- Quite strong smell (so if you hate it, you'll really hate it)
- PRICEY PRICEY! £9...my pot was a present from the mother. *faints*. For the size, they're pushing it a wee bit, just a wee bit. It is all organic-y and eco-ey and that fair trade trendy stuff everyone's into though.
- Can be a bit greasy if you're too heavy handed.(I don't like to feel grease on my hands when I touch my hair)
- Why did they have to call the product for afro hair R and B? Subtle guys, real subtle....
Overall it gets a nice 4/5 from me! *pats Lush on the back* Good show chaps...
Peace, Love and hair grease my lovelies! xx